- The application must be completed with black pen and with BLOCK CAPITALS. Together with the application form, you must provide HCPC with the following additional documents
- Two certified copies of your ID (passport, driving licence or ID card)
- Certified evidence of any change of name (if applicable)
- Certified copy of your qualification/s
- Certified copy of ILELTS test if English is not your first language or an English language declaration if English is your first language (this is not applicable for Paramedics currently)
- Certified copy of the professional body in your country (similar to HCPC in the UK)
- Proof of address (bank statement or utility bill) in its original form or a certified copy.
If the document mentioned above are not in English you will have to add the translated version too.
- Certified documents - these documents must be certified as a true copy of the original by a person of professional standing in the community. This means that the person you ask to certify your document(s) must write on it 'I certify that this is a true copy of the original document' and must sign and print their name with professional title. The person who certifies your document(s) can be:
- An accountant
- A solicitor
- A barrister or other legal practitioner
- A bank manager
- A Justice of the Peace or other judicial official
- A minister of the Church, Rabbi, Imam or other recognised religious official
- A member of Parliament, member of Scottish Parliament, member of the Northern Ireland Assembly, member of the Welsh Assembly
- An officer in HM Armed Forces
- a teacher or lecturer
- a registered health and care professional
- Pages 15 and 16 of the application must be completed by your current employer, who should be the same person who you mention on page 8.
- Page 18 and 19 must be completed by your previous employer, who should be the same person who you mention on page 10.
- When you provide email addresses from a university or the professional body in your country, please check that they are valid.
- £495 covering your scrutiny fee, which has to be paid when your application is received by HCPC. Some employers may offer funding to cover this cost; your consultant will be able to confirm this when discussing the roles.
- £180 covering your 2 years membership fee - which has to be paid at the end of the registration process (HCPC will contact you directly for this payment).
- The HCPC registration process can take up to 16 weeks.