Royal Berkshire Hospital is holding a series of community engagement events for local people to update them on the progress of the redevelopment and ensure that the plan meets the needs of staff, patients, visitors and local communities. These community engagement events will share the latest updates on the redevelopment plans, and welcome suggestions and ideas from the very diverse community around us. All are welcome.
The dates are as follows:
- Wednesday 9 March 6.00 -7.00pm “Onsite Options” – webinar via Zoom
- Friday 18 March 9.30 – 1.30pm “Co-producing the Hospital” - half day workshop and lunch at Reading Biscuit Factory, RG1 7QE - with facilitator Tricia Nicholl and local Healthwatch representatives
- Monday 21 March 6.30 – 8.00pm “Co-producing the Hospital” – drop in event with refreshments at Coley Park Community Centre, RG1 6DW
- Wednesday 23 March 1.00 -2.00pm “Net Zero at Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust” Urban Room, Broad Street Mall, RG1 7QE
- Friday 25 March 10.00 – 11.30am “Building Berkshire Together Community Group Engagement” Urban Room, Broad Street Mall, RG1 7QE
- Wednesday 30 March 10.00 - 11.00am “Building Berkshire Together Public Engagement – all welcome” Urban Room, Broad Street Mall , RG1 7QE
- Monday 9 May 2022 – 7.00 – 8.00pm – “Our listed buildings” – webinar via Zoom
Please register your interest for one or more of these events, receive the webinar links or share your thoughts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, if you would like us to come to an event or meeting you are holding and listen to your views, then let us know and we will try to accommodate this.