The Plastic Surgery service is operated as a satellite of the Plastic Surgery Department of the Oxford Radcliffe Hospital. The Consultants provide a range of outpatient, day case and inpatient surgery services.
The Plastic Surgeons manage a comprehensive range of conditions involving congenital deformity, cancer and injury-related deformity and loss of function, as well as diverse problems such as facial paralysis, dermatology, general surgery, colorectal and pressure sore surgery.
The Consultants work very closely with orthopaedic, breast, vascular, ENT, orthodontic and maxillofacial departments, providing a joint approach on patient pathways.
- Multi-discplinary clinics with Dermatology, Head and Neck and Vascular anomalies
- Minor Ops in Outpatients at RBFT
- Cleft Clinic
- General Plastic Surgery Clinic
- Cleft Palate and General Plastic Surgery outpatient clinics at Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading.
- Day case and Inpatient Surgery at Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading.
- General Plastic Surgery outpatient clinics and day case surgery at West Berkshire Community Hospital, Newbury.
- Links with Oxford University Hospital for complex reconstructive surgery.
- Consultant: Mr A Pay – Medical Lead – based at RBFT
- Consultant: Mr S Gore – based at RBFT
- Secretary: Ms J Bell – 0118 322 7083
- Consultant: Mr T Adams – based at WBCH
- Secretary: Miss K Graham – 01635 273565
- Consultant: Mr T Goodacre – based at OUH – Cleft Service
- Clinical Nurse Specialist: Sister A Andrews – Telephone Number: 0118 3227271
- Directorate Manager: Mrs Donna Rowell
- Matron: Lynne Buttery