The Plastic Surgery service is operated as a satellite of the Plastic Surgery Department of the Oxford Radcliffe Hospital. The Consultants provide a range of outpatient, day case and inpatient surgery services.
The Plastic Surgeons manage a comprehensive range of conditions involving congenital deformity, cancer and injury-related deformity and loss of function, as well as diverse problems such as facial paralysis, dermatology, general surgery, colorectal and pressure sore surgery.
The Consultants work very closely with orthopaedic, breast, vascular, ENT, orthodontic and maxillofacial departments, providing a joint approach on patient pathways.
- Multi-discplinary clinics with Dermatology, Head and Neck and Vascular anomalies
- Minor Ops in Outpatients at RBFT
- Cleft Clinic
- General Plastic Surgery Clinic
- Cleft Palate and General Plastic Surgery outpatient clinics at Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading.
- Day case and Inpatient Surgery at Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading.
- General Plastic Surgery outpatient clinics and day case surgery at West Berkshire Community Hospital, Newbury.
- Links with Oxford University Hospital for complex reconstructive surgery.
- Clinical Lead: Mr A Pay – general plastics, skin cancer, soft tissue tumours vascular anomalies, paediatrics
- Mr T Adams – general plastics, skin cancer, breast reconstruction
- Mr S Gore – general plastics, skin cancer, head and neck reconstruction
- Mr M Lamyman – general plastics, hand and limb reconstruction
- Mr G Thomas – general plastics, hand and limb reconstruction
- Mr R Mykula – general plastics, skin cancer, head and neck reconstruction
- Skin cancer and sarcoma Macmillan Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS): Mary Hill and Kate Ford - pager no. 07659 140808
- Plastic surgery Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS): David Garden - pager no. 07659 145600
- Admin team RBH (CAT 1): 0118 322 7139
- Waiting list officer Royal Berkshire Hospital: 0118 322 3214
- Waiting list officer West Berkshire Community Hospital: 0763 527 3390