Patient arrives at A&E
|Initial assessment||Treatment||Total time in A&E||Notes||Reattendance||Left without being seen|
* The 95th percentile wait for assessment for patients arriving by ambulance was 0 minutes.
|** The median wait from arrival to treatment was 68 minutes.||
* 94.62% of patients were admitted and left the department within 4 hours.
The 95th percentile wait was 3hrs 59mins.
** The 95th percentile from arrival to admission was 6hrs 15 mins.
* The 95th percentile wait for patients from arrival to discharge was 3 hrs 50 mins.
High risk patients seen by an emergency consultant before being discharged from A&E.
Patients with cellulitis and deep vein thrombosis are treated without the need to be admitted overnight.
* 0.4% of attendances this month were unplanned reattendances.
|* 2.5% of attendances this month left the department before being seen.|
* Successfully meets performance threshold.
** Does not meet threshold.
NHS Foundation Trust
0118 322 5111